Free Ebay Listing Template
How do i get the image link from ebay and paste here?
- Go to your item listings page (im using Firefox browser)
- Click right click on the main image (which is located on top left)
- Little window will be open with image
- On that image right click and choose view image
- If step 3 not works (Window wont open for the small images) in this case – use the step 4 on Main image
Whare do i have to paste this copied code in to my ebay listing?
- Edit your listing
- Go to description area
- Click the “HTML” on the description area (which is located in top left of the description area)
- Now paste the copied code in to that
- And carry on the rest to see the preview on your ebay listing
If you edit anything on the template while its on standard tab – then design layout will get mess
Still dont know where is the HTML tab is?
please watch this yourtube from 50th sec – hope this helps